GOAABA welcomes members who are licensed attorneys in good standing, as well as members of the judiciary and law students, from any jurisdiction, regardless of ethnic, national, or geographic origin and regardless of race, religion, gender, creed or sexual orientation.
COMPLETE THE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
2018-2019 Membership Application – Electronic
PAY FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP
If paying by check/cash, please mail to P.O. Box 2652, Orlando, FL 32802
MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS PRIVILEGES!
- Member-to-member introductions and cross-referrals
- Networking with fellow Asian and Pacific American attorneys and legal professionals
- Member-only access to GOAABA gmail list and Business Referral List
- Photo & profile listing on GOAABA’s website so others can easily contact you
- FREE or reduced admission to members-only seminars and events (CLE seminars, Happy Hours, dinners and social networking events)
- Community outreach and assistance to our ethnic communities with particular focus on Asian and Pacific American legal needs
- Automatic membership in, and access to, the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association. NAPABA is a nationwide network of over
- 45,000 APA attorneys, judges, and law students.
- FREE CLE credits and professional development at GOAABA seminars
- Gateway access to Greater Orlando’s many other Asian organizations
- Increased visibility for you and your law firm or legal office
We look forward to welcoming you to GOAABA and to the benefits of membership!
Membership Fees for July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019
- Regular Membership Fee: $75.00
- Regular Membership Fee for Members of Judiciary: $50.00
- Regular Membership Fee for Gov’t Attorneys: $50.00
- Regular Membership Fee for Legal Aid and Legal Services Attorneys: $50.00
- Law Student Membership: $30.00
- Regular Membership Fee for Recent Law School Graduate*: $30.00
- Two Year Membership Fee for July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2020
*A recent law school graduate is someone who graduated in May 2018 or after, is planning to take the Florida Bar exam or awaiting Florida Bar exam results, and is not licensed to practice in another jurisdiction.